A point-to-point Leased Line is one of the ways which allows you to connect with two sites together over a secure, dedicated line. It is mainly called a private circuit and can connect from the data center to the site.
These lines are used to connect two locations that are in relative proximity to each other. They link the two sites directly, effectively making the part of the same Ethernet network. This makes them very important for centers where large amounts of data need to be transferred quickly daily.
Some of the features of P2P Leased Lines are:-
1. Dedicated Connectivity
2. Threat Management
3. Managed Routers
4. Pro-active Monitoring
5. Ring Protection
6. Multiple Bandwidth Options
7. Policy Management
This type of connection is mainly fabric optic, but it can also be via technology such as an Ethernet first mile over copper cables.
These are much better than broadband connections, whose speed can vary. Therefore Leased Network is reliable and consistent for your business.
Businesses are occupying this type of technology for their companies rapidly because of their benefits. Some of them are:-
1. Increased Security – This type of network is private and secure. The provider will offer you a safe and direct connection between the multiple sites, which will reduce the risk of malicious attacks. But by having a dedicated relationship, there are very few chances of information being intercepted in transit.
2. Faster Data Transfers – As it delivers over fiber optic cables which are symmetrical, these provide faster information transfers. As you are not sharing your line with the other users, you are guaranteed speed both up and downstream. There is a reduction in buffering and lag; they are mainly used in video conferencing and VoIP technologies.
3. Reliable Data Backup – They provide fast and reliable backup that you can perform across multiple windows simultaneously. If your company’s main requirement is reliable backup, it is often worth considering a managed server.
4. Symmetrical Bandwidth – A regular Broadband Connection often provides you with very different upload and download speeds. Still, these lines guarantee you the same upload speed as your download speed, perfect for business applications like information transfers, +document uploads, VoIP phones, etc.
5. Ulta Low Latency – As they are uncontended, there are minimum delays communicating via the line. This provides you access to any rapidly changing data in your business.
These solutions at the national level guarantee extensive National coverage and reach for your business with the assurance of data privacy, which helps build and retain customer trust. With international coverage, your business will cover the whole globe.
The main reason why businesses opt for a point to point is because of its added security compared to using the shared internet. They allow you to use the standard internet to transfer data between the two websites.
Both the broadband and leased lines are delivered similarly, but the main difference between them is that these lines do not involve copper; they are complete fiber circuits.
Techno Eye is the best Leased Line P2P Provider that offers secure connectivity and business continuity 24/7. Our team provides services for businesses of all kinds, from digital to cloud service providers and telecom operators. Using services, your system will never hinder your enterprise.
We are one of the leading Leased Line providers as we provide the best-Leased Line Solutions for you, 24/7 at a reasonable price, low infrastructure cost, and with high-quality equipment.
With our services by our headquarters in Mumbai, Pune, Thane, and Navi Mumbai, your business will get the power and flexibility to reach anywhere on the globe securely.
Get in touch with us by visiting us or by calling us on the mobile number given above or through WhatsApp by click here.