A SIP trunk, i.e., Session Initiation Protocol Trunking, is an application for setting up real-time video or audio sessions between two endpoints, generally phones. This modern technology creates and modifies sessions with one or more parties in an IP network, whether it is a two-way or a multi-party conference call. It’s the way you achieve a voice-over IP call.
These allow you to make local, long-distance and international calls over the internet by connecting one, two or twenty channels to your PBX. It’s reliable, lightweight, and flexible, which focuses on your business instead of the technicalities.
The following key features of SIP Trunking are popular amongst all businesses:-
1. Multiple DID options
2. Call Data Records
3. Caller ID
5. Disaster Recovery
7. Toll-Free Numbers
The increase in demands for these services by the businesses is because of the driving factors and advanced features offered by them. These provide powerful capabilities that take a simple phone line beyond being able to send and receive calls.
Some of the benefits of these are:-
1. Virtual Presence – These devices help create a virtual presence that allows individuals and businesses to choose when and how they would like to be available. We have multiple devices to communicate, but this grants users one “address” for all these devices and applications. At last, your interactions remain frictionless no matter where you are and when you are sending the message.
2. Cost savings – With an old and traditional phone line, you have to pay extra bills for the lines you aren’t using. You might also have to pay high charges for long-distance and international calls. There is also a high cost of maintenance which affects the business’s budget. But with the help of SIP, you will experience simplified pricing, usually charged on a per-user basis.
3. Space for growth – When you want your company to grow, your business needs will change, sometimes at a rapid pace. The most important thing to do for this is developing your technology with the help of these services, which will combine your communications across channels and multiple offices into a single network.
4. International Mobility – You will be able to combine data and voice into one network by combining your remote workers and locations, be it national or international. It will also allow you to scale more efficiently as you open up new areas or work with full-time remote employees. It will help your business to grow in several geographical locations across the globe.
5. Increase Productivity – Lack of proper communication, and because of changing priorities, some projects fail. But this system benefits you with a secure trunking service. Now your employees would spend less time figuring out how to get in touch with someone and spend more time doing meaningful and valuable work for the business.
Using this system, you can access the raw call logs to measure the usage and availability anytime. This benefits the business owners to scale their phone systems to the needs of their workforce. The capability of these devices creates reliability that no traditional phone call system could match.
It helps boosts your business by allowing the company to take a giant leap to upgrade their old system into an internet-powered phone system. You will never risk your reputation with a poor calling experience as it provides voice and high-quality video calls. A SIP provider offers this.
Techno Eye is one of the best SIP Trunk service providers in India. We mainly provide Tata SIP Trunk Services as it is straightforward, quick and can be done in multiples of 10 channels. We provide reliable and cost-friendly services across India, offering encryption and voice security over multiple connectivity options.
Techno Eye Mumbai, Pune, Thane and Navi Mumbai are 24/7 to connect with you and provide you with the best services and solutions to your problem. We will provide you with new approaches to your business communications on a global scale.
For more information related to Trunking, Security details, IP connectivity types, you can call us on our mobile number or contact us directly through WhatsApp by click here.
We will contact you soon and share content and updates about our products as you build the future of communications. You can talk to our experts and calculate how much you saved up.